Job Title: Electromechanic
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for an Electromechanic for a full-time, salaried position.
The Electromechanic will work with the maintenance team on the installation, commission, and preventative maintenance of various systems and major pieces of equipment at the brewery.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the various production machines
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on production equipment as well as building systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as required.
- Assist in new equipment integration planning, installation and start up.
- Work on equipment improvements to increase efficiency and or user friendliness.
- Complete service reports and work order forms according to company standards
- Completion of University, College/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Ontario Certificate of Qualification – 442A, Red Seal
- Experience: 2 years of experience as a licensed electrician
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Master Electrician is an Asset
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components,
- Autonomous, responsible and reliable
- Good communication skills and patience are required.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic equipment as well as various testing procedures to diagnose and repair/setup of such equipment
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Bilingualism (Eng/Fr) an asset.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Computer literate
- 24/7 availability may be required
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
- Travel to off-site locations may be required
- Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
- Overtime as required
- Work both indoors and outdoors
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Will be exposed to construction sites activity at the brewery
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your application to Mike
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process - just let us know with an email, and we'll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/13053?s=bc