Job Title: Community Management Internship at Startup for Professional Women
Want to work for an exciting, fast-paced, mission-driven start-up this fall? Ellevate Network is a global professional women's network, made up of women who are committed to elevating each other through education, inspiration, and opportunity. Located in NYC, we are looking for an intern to join our rapidly growing team and company. We are seeking a highly motivated and driven candidate with a passion for problem-solving, relationship building, customer service and creating change in the business world. Candidates that are right for this position are self-starters with an unquenchable thirst for learning and an innate ability to adapt to any and all situations. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
What's In It for You
- Awesome team
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to attend networking and speaker events
- Access to Ellevate Network resources and online content
- Have an impact on gender disparity in the workplace
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company based in NYC
- Collaborative environment with highly accountable teammates
- Shared open office space equipped with wine fridge, cold brew on draft/ free coffee, and Bagel Fridays
- Help a small, hands-on, team of smart and successful individuals on the day-to-day management of a global professional women’s network
- Gain work experience in a fast-growing start up
- Gain a deep understanding of Ellevate Network’s platform, products, and messaging as well as contribute to the development of new products
- Hands-on experience in product design and testing, customer service, community management and more
- Assist in the planning and execution of all Ellevate Network NYC Events
- The opportunity to influence content and provide creative input on Ellevate programming (polls, podcasts, events, live webinars, articles, etc.) - we want your perspective!
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Patient and professional demeanor, positive attitude
- Must have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and different tasks
- Must be able to attend Ellevate Network events, usually after-work on weekdays (typically one per week)
- Must have own laptop
The internship can be part-time or full-time.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/20387?s=bc