Job Title: Customer Success Coordinator
Be part of an exciting and expanding Green Cleaning Company.
GREENHOUSE has an exciting opportunity for Customer Success Coordinator to join our growing company.
The Customer Success Coordinator role covers the quality of each service to ensure high retention of existing clients. The goal of this position is to ensure that the company is successful in driving long-term happiness for our clients.
The Customer Success Coordinator reports directly to Operations and works closely with all departments including customer service, operations and sales.
This role requires a person who can properly manage client expectations and establish relationships at the day-to-day level and manage the quality of work being done on all sites (homes & offices). Identify and grow opportunities within territory and ensure growth attainment. Must love cleaning and be a very meticulous person with an insane eye for detail. This position WILL require you to be in the field at least 50% of the time.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Proactive approach to problem solving and managing client relationships.
- Strong Analytical and admin Skills.
- Communication: talk to employees, and work with management to make sure the job gets done.
- Attention to Detail: Quality control and making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained at each client site.
- Leadership Skills: Motivate and coordinate employees.
- Planning and overseeing building projects
- Managing and supervising multi-disciplinary team of staff - maintenance and cleaning specialist.
- Communicating with all management to report problems and solutions.
- Conduct and document daily activities of accounts.
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience that results in high customer delight and satisfaction.
- Proven ability to interact with a range of individuals from a day to day contact to executives within customer organizations in a professional, credible manner to negotiate and close deals for future work.
- A motivated team player of who is nimble and intelligent – with the ability to penetrate accounts in order to close deals.
- Effectively use negotiation to handle concerns or conflict and move to close new clients.
- Resolve all client issues and conflicts immediately.
- Outstanding listening and communication skills in order to develop strong client relationships to further penetrate the client base.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, both about business and technology.
- Ensure assigned cleaning specialist success, knowledge and training according to clients expectation and needs.
- 1+ years of account management or other relevant experience
- Be open to a very flexible work schedule Day time, evenings and weekends.
- Must be comfortable executing this position in private homes and offices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/13076?s=bc