Job Title: Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
Lotus Foods is seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager. We are looking for a highly energetic and supremely organized individual responsible for being the Executive Assistant for the Co-Founders/Co-CEO’s, as well as the friendly and helpful first point of contact for the many callers, emailers and visitors to Lotus Foods. This individual will also be responsible for Lotus Foods office management administrative duties.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be passionate about our mission.
- Have 3+ Years of Similar Experience maintaining an office environment and assisting executives.
- Be highly detail-oriented.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to effectively and professionally present information and respond to questions from groups of customers, managers, employees, vendors and the general public with a knowledgeable, respectful and solutions-oriented approach.
- Work well under pressure and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office – including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point. and Google Docs.
Established in 1995, Lotus Foods is a specialty rice company that has pioneered the introduction of exotic rice handcrafted on small family farms in remote areas of the world such as Bhutan, Bangladesh, and China, into the US market. Each rice varietal is distinguished by its terroir and treasured for its distinctive cooking quality, taste, texture, aroma, color, and nutritional value.
Lotus Foods was founded with the intent and vision to support sustainable global agriculture by promoting production of traditional heirloom rice varieties, many of which may otherwise have become extinct, while enabling the small family rice farmer to earn an honorable living. Lotus Foods is the only US-based company with the unique vision and commitment to seek out small family rice farmers in developing countries and provide them a means of economic support through access to a global and sustainable marketplace economy.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/16613?s=bc