Job Title: Account Executive - Vancouver CA
Are you looking to build a sales career at a thriving company you can believe in?
Do you want to go to work every day knowing that the products you sell positively impact farmers around the world and their local ecosystems?
Do you want to deliver the wisdom of nature through vitamins and supplements so people can embrace wellness?
If so, New Chapter could be the place for you.
We need an experienced sales account manager in the Vancouver area.
New Chapter Supplements
Every product we sell has a story. We don’t ask how hard it is to find, we dream of what would be best and then do it.
We’ve flown around the world training farmers how to grow the best organic turmeric. We source our fish oil from the most sustainable stock of fish in the world – Alaskan Salmon. We’ve taken the hard road on development by only using products that are the highest quality, meeting the most rigorous standards, and that are the best for the environment and for the people who are growing and harvesting them.
Your goal in this position is to bring this message of wellness through botanicals to as many people as possible. You’ll succeed by growing our current relationships with stores on Vancouver Island and building relationships with new ones. You’ll track this by hitting sales targets and find new business by showing stores how our products and cutting-edge sales strategies can help them and their customers.
The best of the best account managers are:
- Creative – you see problems as challenges and immediately brainstorm solutions.
- Eager Learners - you’re a passionate learner. You absorb new information, synthesize it and are excited to put it into action.
- Great Communicators – you understand that store owners need to feel heard before they’re ready to hear suggestions.
- Driven to Sell – you don’t leave success to chance. You’re the person who makes that extra phone call, goes to that extra trade show or store visit so people can see you care through your actions.
Working @ New Chapter
Joining New Chapter means joining a community of people who believe in a mission of healing. We believe this should be as present in our company culture as it is in our products. We have a transparent working environment and provide many opportunities to grow and learn. The opportunities to grow in knowledge and influence are here for the taking: we’ll teach you cutting edge business skills in sales, merchandising, and wellness.
This full-time position works remotely from home and travels to retail stores in the Greater Vancouver area on an established call cycle with four to five overnights per month. Hours of work are flexible, your biggest priority is to do what it takes to build and grow great relationships with your current and potential customers. On top of your salary we’ll cover your travel expenses and offer a competitive benefit package and the opportunity to earn a generous performance bonus.
- Track record of success in B2B sales, from building and contacting prospect lists to closing sale
- Experience working in pharmaceutical or vitamin sales (an asset)
- Experience in a sales role where the majority of revenue was developed through winning new customers
- Experience as an account manager or in customer service
- Experience using a CRM to do sales tracking and reporting
- A valid driver’s license and access to a car
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
New Chapter is an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/13044?s=bc