Job Title: Senior Vice President of Sales
Numi Organic Tea is seeking a dynamic sales leader to provide leadership and strategy to take Numi to the next level. A member of our Executive Team, this individual will be responsible for all classes of trade including Retail, Foodservice, Web, Club stores, Private Label as well as involvement in International.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of success growing a natural CPG brand.
- A passion for the mission-based nature of our business.
- Extensive sales management experience both managing people and top to top relationships with large customers and prospective customers.
- Extensive retail sales experience required.
- Must have a comprehensive network of industry contacts including club stores and mass market.
- A strong product marketing understanding and track record partnering with Marketing to drive results.
- Foodservice sales experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience budgeting/ forecasting.
- Strong analytical abilities and track record engaging in ROI analysis.
- Promotional planning experience.
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, flexible small company team environment.
- Individual must be friendly and well-organized; management level, yet still maintains a hands-on approach with strong analytical skills.
- Must live on the West Coast (SF Bay Area strongly preferred)
- Capable of extensive travel.
About the Company
Founded in 1999 by brother and sister team Ahmed Rahim (the alchemist) and Reem Rahim (the artist), Numi Organic Tea is a purveyor of premium quality organic, non-GMO and Fair Trade Certified teas and herbal teasans. Numi blends its organic leaf teas with only real herbs, fruits, flowers and spices—not unnecessary “natural” flavorings or perfumes. All Numi products are packaged in recycled-content containers and non-GMO verified biodegradable bags and are available in retail outlets in more than 50 countries worldwide, including the U.S., Canada, the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands and online at NumiTea.com. An award-winning social enterprise and founding B Corporation member, Numi supports community development projects worldwide.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/15651?s=bc