Job Title: Collections Team Leader
Collections Team Leader – pick me!!
WHO ARE WE…
Silver Chef proudly provides hospitality businesses with funding for their equipment needs through our Rent-Try-Buy solution. Check us out - www.silverchef.ca
At Silver Chef we are a culture first organisation and live that every day by honouring our core values!!
We are a purpose driven team that gets out of bed every morning to make a difference- to our customers, our stakeholders and our community!
We are a certified B Corporation (https://www.bcorporation.net/) and partner with Opportunity International Canada to bring our purpose to the forefront of what we do each day.
The Collections Team Leader provides leadership to the Collections Team and supports the implementation and management of collections and credit policies.
As the Collections Team Leader, you will be pro-active, results driven and diplomatic with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to deal with customers in arrears.
Under your pro-active direction, the team will be providing a high standard of service to recover overdue payments across all provinces while maintaining an excellent relationship with our customers.
This is a full time, Monday to Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm) office position.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Contacting customers via telephone and email to effectively negotiate their arrears, put in place strategies to quickly re-align early defaults and assist in payment plans.
- Organizing repossession when required, managing equipment recovery with landlords and managing equipment sales where inaccessible.
- Effectively and accurately managing the Debtors ledger and leading the Collections Team to maintain the debtor days in line with company guidelines and as per KPIs.
- Developing team members through mentoring, coaching and training, with the use of regular 1-1 meetings and development planning.
SKILLS TO THRILL…
- Accounting, Business or other formal training in Credit / Collections Management (CCP accreditation an advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong management, leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Energetic and flexible team player.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU…
- An attractive salary.
- Formal training & development program to unlock your full potential
- Exciting career opportunities within a growing organisation.
- An open door working environment.
- Benefits and incentives program.
- Amazing and supportive team.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
- Do you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team that is redefining the hospitality industry?
- Do you have the experience and are you passionate about helping businesses succeed?
- Apply now and include a cover letter along with your resume by January 27th 2016.
- No recruitment agency solicitation please... we like to get to know our recruits!
- Only candidates that match our requirements will receive a response so thank you in advance for applying, we look forward to speaking with successful matches.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/13138?s=bc