Required Education Level:
Job Title: Community Engagement & Marketing Associate
Strategy Arts is a consulting firm focusing on a collaborative services approach to planning, collective impact, and an organizational change for nonprofit, government, and corporate clients. Strategy Arts is proud to be a Founding B Corp. Our B Corp Certification recognizes us for business practices that focus on more than just profit by incorporating the well-being of our employees, our communities, and social and environmental impact. We are committed to building the impact economy across the globe, but especially in our own community.
The Community Engagement and Marketing Associate will provide consulting and support services to a variety of Strategy Arts clients. Their initial primary project will focus on Best for PHL. Best for PHL is a program run by Impact PHL and based on the B Impact assessment. The program will grow Greater Philadelphia’s impact economy by encouraging and recognizing businesses that measure what matters and make commitments to improve their impact in the Philadelphia region. Responsibilities on the project will include community outreach, partner support, event planning, and volunteer coordination.
Our new Community Engagement and Marketing Associate will be a key member of our team that will have the opportunity to learn about diverse nonprofit and for-profit industries quickly while taking on substantive client-facing responsibilities. This person will be expected to support business development, operational innovations, and work directly with our clients and their stakeholders.
Applicants should share Strategy Arts values of collaboration, inclusion, responsibility, communication, learning, and excellence.
Client & External Facing Responsibilities
- Develop training content and deliver trainings to community business owners
- Plan and execute small and large scale events
- Recruit volunteers to support client-defined initiatives, schedule and coordinate volunteer events
- Prepare meetings by designing and producing materials to drive the achievement of meeting outcomes
- Design and write client reports including research, strategic planning, and recommendation reports
- Plan, conduct, and analyze information collected from documents, the web, and other identified sources to address specific client research needs
- Identify opportunities to display at conferences, prepare for and staff outreach events, talk with potential clients, and track prospects
- Prepare marketing materials and conduct marketing outreach
- Manage the company website and social media accounts, including regular maintenance and content updates
- Ensure brand consistency of all documents
- Additional operations and administrative duties as required
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, Master’s preferred (or demonstrated equivalent experience)
- Experience balancing a diverse portfolio of work tasks, including immediate and highly structured duties and longer-term, largely self-directed work
- High fluency in current computer technologies and applications, including Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional research and analytical skills, facility and comfort with quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to build relationships with individuals quickly that drive results
- Excellent public speaking and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and keen sense of visual aesthetics
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Passion for advancing the impact economy
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders and provide information through events and one-on-one communication
- Significant experience (leadership a plus) working in a team to accomplish shared goals
- Experience working for nonprofits, socially conscious businesses, or consulting firms
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience, benefits package (incl. health and retirement)
- Paid holiday, vacation, personal, and volunteer time
- Some flexibility in work schedule and work location
The position will require frequent night and weekend meetings with community stakeholders across the greater-Philadelphia region. Non-local travel required on a limited basis (<10%). Must have reliable transportation and ability to use local public transit systems. Candidates may eventually be able to work from home several days a week. Unfortunately, relocation expenses will not be provided.
Strategy Arts believes that by integrating diversity into our work, we benefit from increased knowledge that can drive organizational and individual growth. We are a small team that thrives on diverse perspectives and a can-do attitude.
Interested candidates should apply by completing a brief application and providing a cover letter, resume, and brief writing sample (demonstrating writing, editing, and aesthetic polishing abilities) at LINK. Please state where you found the listing in your cover letter. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested persons are encouraged to apply quickly. The position will remain open until filled.
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting you'll receive an email allowing you to log in and view your assessment results and application.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/13209?s=bc