Job Title: Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for a a Senior IT Business Systems Analyst to join the New Chapter IT team. The person in this role will lead design and delivery of IT capabilities to improve business systems, results, and efficiencies. The first priority will be the re-implementation of Navision/ERP and associated modules at a higher revision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Derive and analyze requirements, lead solution design, and plan and implement projects that apply technology to satisfy business needs.
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Lead internal IT resources, external consultants, and internal customers in projects to implement resulting technology solutions.
- Generating and compiling reports based on analysis findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
This Senior IT Business Systems Analyst will also lead the analysis, design, and implementation of solutions surrounding the Microsoft Navision ERP system. Such solutions directly address New Chapter’s strategic initiatives and require the ability to work on cross functional teams with the purpose of developing business requirements through the understanding of process flow’s, the culture of New Chapter and efficient utilization of available technology. This role will require strong project management skills, the ability to motivate team members and internal customers and keep project tasks on schedule. This position will also provide leadership for the junior IT business analyst.
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems.
- 8 to 10 years related work experience in IT business analysis, including project management and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one ERP system in a manufacturing environment, preferably the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
- Working technical knowledge of an ERP programming language is a plus.
- 3-5 years of project management experience with PMI certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including MS Windows.
- Familiarity with the following platforms, SQL and SQL Reporting Services, at least one reporting platform such as Jet, Crystal, or similar.
- Proven analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven listening and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and managers via documentation, telephone, and e-mail, etc.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to contribute and thrive in a team environment.
- Must have strong documentation skills (process documentation, solutions creation, troubleshooting docs, and using applications such as Office, Visio, etc.
- Availability to work additional hours as required.
- Travel will be very limited and infrequent.
- New Chapter is an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/15649?s=bc